Extreme Energy Serving, 1000kcal per meal
Chicken pieces and vegetables with rice in a tangy sweet and sour sauce.
Rice (26%) Vegetables (19%), (Onion, Bell Peppers, Green Beans), Pineapple Pieces, CookedChicken (10%), Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Cornflour.
- Size 1000 kcal
- Product Weight 245 grams / 8.64 ounces
- Net Weight Dry Weight 215 grams / 7.58 ounces
- Type Chicken
- Serving Size 1
- Servings per Container 1
- Calories (per serving) 4214 kJ / 1004 kcal
- Total Fat per serving 41.49g
- Saturated Fat per serving 38.7g
- Protein per serving 27.73g
- Sodium per serving 0.17g
- Salt per serving 0.43g
- Total Carbohydrates per serving 126.2g
- Dietary Fiber per serving 8.81g
- Sugars per serving 63.64g
- Other Allergens None
- Gluten Free Yes
- Dairy Free Yes
REMOVE THE OXYGEN ABSORBER* (Sachet) from inside the pouch. Slowly add up to 530ml hot water, stirring as you pour and then close the bag. Wait 5-8 minutes for the food to rehydrate.
Cold water will suffice, however the re-hydration time is much longer.
* The oxygen absorber helps maintain product freshness and is non toxic. DO NOT EAT.
Expedition Foods meals have a long shelf life of up to 5 years.